26.5.11

The Vacation Experience

Alrighty, we're going to be visiting some friends and family for a few days. Sooo, I'm thinkin' I'm going to give you guys the "vacation experience." It will be a post a day of what places we went to, and pictures of what we did that day. A POST A DAY. Haha, think I can do it? Well, I'm sure going to try! However, I'm not going to overdo it. If I'm too tired that night, I'll just have to do 2 posts the next day. After all, this is a vacation!
So stay tuned for Day #1: The Waterpark. I'm just going to skip the car ride and not count it as day one. Since all it would consist of is "Left the house later than planned."
"Brother sings annoying song the whole trip."
"Urchins bicker from backseat."
"Somebody passed gas."
"Everybody yells at brother mentioned above."
"Brother cries."
"Kids are hungry."
"10-minute potty break takes 35 minutes."
"Big sister is peeved."
"We arrive 3 hours later than planned."
"We are happy to be alive..." you get the drift. So stay tuned for Day #1!

7 comments: