Okay, on Thursday, we went to this amazing water park, NRH2O. It was my first water park in 6 years! Crazy, right? There were tons of slides and a wave pool. It was kind of cool (high was 82 degrees). So when we first got there at 11am, with the breeze it was somewhat COLD. And the water was COLD. Haha, thankfully it warmed up! There was this HUGE ride/water roller coaster called the Green Xtreme. By far the scariest. Now, you know me, the non-spontaneous-super-cautious-doesn't-like-dark-space/claustrophobic areas-weirdo. I didn't want to go on. I went when I was 9, and was terrified the whole way. Yes, I've grown up since 9, but I just couldn't bring myself to go on. Ugh, I knew I'd probably love it afterwards, but I just still couldn't. Haha, pitiful me. Anyway, enjoy the pics!
This is part of the kiddie section.
A freezing little person!
A part of the Green Xtreme.
The beginning of the heart-stopping drop!
More Green Xtreme...
More...
And still more....eek!!
haha u only took pics of the green xtreme! u shoulda went on it! 6 yrs isnt long compared to me never having gone to a waterpark. :( i know. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, how sad!! and I know, I took a few others, but they were kinda blurry. :/
ReplyDeleteOooh man I would so go on there!!! I think...lol. Everything is different in person. Looks like so much fun!!! Yay for y'all!
ReplyDeleteCome on Ariyl...live on the wild side.
ReplyDelete(I'm a wimp, too.)
Hugs,
Auntie
@Rachel Maayybe. It's way different when you get up there! Like you said! lol...and thanks.
ReplyDelete@Auntie Hahahahah....yay! ;)