29.5.11

Day #4: The Graduation Party

Today, we had a graduation party for my friend, Robert. It was tiring! But a lot of fun! I got up and ate, then started decorating. The whole house was splashed in black & silver decor with some gold. Can you say amazing?? I was the decor designer, food placement & arrangement personnel, photographer, and smooth coordinator. Haha, you can tell by the quality of the pictures that somebody else let me borrow their camera. Mr. Terry let me borrow his Canon Rebel T1i to take photos with. Ahhh! Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Why is it that needs such as cars come in the way of beautiful wants such as Canon Rebel cameras? There's a lot of photos this time, but hey, who says you can have too many pics??


Garage where all the food was...


Green tea, cheesecake, & cake!


Cake, cheese, & veggies.



I like the thing in the middle...


Here are some of the decorations. I just grabbed a shot of the hanging graduation cap... :-)


This photo wasn't blurry when I took it, but somehow it is when I upload it to blogger. 


Tray with all of the graduation cards...


Breakfast table centerpiece...


Alas! Another photo that becomes blurry when I upload it to blogger.


Britainyah!


Okay. This thing was supposed to cover a door, or as the package put it, "Tastefully cover your door in a creative, artistic way for your graduate." We got it out, and I was like, "This is a TENT, not a door cover!" Thing was HUGE! So we just tacked it to the side, haha.


This is kind of a goofy picture of me, but hey, it's the ONLY picture of me! When you are the photographer, your picture doesn't get taken. Lol...


Sarah and a friend...


Zach just because he's cute.


The boys lining up to play soldier? battle? All I know is that there was a dispute as to whether one kid was a private first-class or private second-class. He wanted to be second-class. Ha. Oh! And then....(hahahaha), the leader said, "BUTT-FACE!" One kid looked at him and said, "Huh?" 
 The leader said, "BUTT FACE! It means turn around...."

Okay, I made this huge deal about the quality of the pictures...but some of them are kind of blurry. I'm not quite sure why, because they're beautiful *not* on blogger. You'll just have to take my word for it. Haha.

7 comments:

  1. awe it looks so good! i love the pic with elisha. HA! um but i didnt know if u knew you uh... posted pretty much the same thing... twice. so uh u might wanna fix that. :) haha miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that was weird! I fixed it. And thanks! miss u too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. butt face heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Looks like you're having too much fun ;) And the butt face was WAY too funny!!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yeah! I laughed so hard. and we are! But i'm so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine! Vacations are so much fun but you're soooo exhausted when you get home you could hibernate lol

    ReplyDelete